Upcoming changes to the Soracom Status Dashboard
We are writing to inform you of upcoming changes to our Status Dashboard, a website where we post official information regarding Soracom service issues and system maintenance activities.
We will be changing the URL of the Status Dashboard as follows:
- [This page] New Status Dashboard: https://status.soracom.io/
- (Previous Status Dashboard: https://status.soracom.com/)
In addition, we will be making several improvements to enhance the usability and functionality of the Status Dashboard.
When does this take effect?
The new Status Dashboard will be available on October 4th, 2023.
Once the new Status Dashboard is available:
- Past events will be reflected on the new Status Dashboard.
- Events after this date will be posted to the new Status Dashbaord, but are not guaranteed to be posted on the current Status Dashboard.
Additionally, the current Status Dashboard will be shut down on December 31st, 2023, and users will be automatically redirected to the new Status Dashboard.
What do you need to do?
- Keep using the current Status Dashboard for now.
- Starting on October 4th, use the new Status Dashboard to get the latest Soracom service status information.
- Update any bookmarks to the new Status Dashboard.
- If you use the current Status Dashboard’s RSS feed, add the new Status Dashboard’s RSS feed to keep receiving updates.
We apologize for any inconvenience this update may cause and greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the SORACOM Support team.